FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Check Your UA Itineraries for Schedule Changes and what to do after one [Archive]
Old Aug 2, 2016, 7:14 am
televisor

Programs: 1 thousand
Originally Posted by PVDtoDEL
You can probs get rebooked on NH's SFO-NRT if you ask nicely. It might help to mention the UA-NH Joint Venture (and perhaps the UA codeshare number on SFO-NRT).

If you want a UA-NH connection for some reason, SFO-SEA-NRT is probably a reasonable request as well. AA/DL/VX won't happen.
I'm flying with a group of people who are on LAX-NRT, which is the main reason for wanting to stick with that NH flight - failing that I'd rather be on UA with a chance of an upgrade (miles+copay), especially since NH are flying 3-4-3 777s.

I wonder if they'd be willing to add the AA/DL/VX leg to the ticket if I were to pay for it myself (the tickets are only $99)? I'm guessing this won't happen either though (I know UA can sell AS legs, but I haven't seen any of the others offered before).

This flight isn't for another 3 months, so I'm considering just waiting to see if more schedule changes happen (i.e. ignoring the change for now).