FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ConnectMiles with other SA airlines
View Single Post
Old Jul 31, 2016, 10:47 pm
KenInEscazu

Programs: AA EP, CM PP, AV GM, UA Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat
CM appears to be working more closely with AV than other *A carriers recently, but I know that there is a chart in the ConnectMiles page showing the earning rates of flying on other airlines.

One thing about which I'm not clear is if the codeshare flights earn at these posted earning rates or equal to CM flight earning. I'm also curious about possible upgrade eligibility on AV when flying on a CM codeshare ticket.

Specifically, living in Medellin, I see more AV options on CM's schedule (paid, not redemption) to from here/Bogotá. I opted last September to fly on actual CM flights on that route, but the AV options would certainly make future trips more convenient. AV flies about every 10 minutes between them, but CM had only 2 per day at the time.

I may have to fly down there one day this week, so perhaps I'll find out. I'm not sitting around waiting for CM all day again. Last time I had to fly down early in the morning and fly home on a night flight after dinner. Ain't nobody got time for that.