FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase Sapphire Reserve Card [Pre-release speculation]
Old Jul 30, 2016, 2:00 am
jordan_h

Originally Posted by bgriff
Note that the Visa Luxury Hotels Collection is also available (as far as I can tell with the exact same benefits) to Visa Signature cardholders, so it's not unique to the Infinite card. Indeed my no-annual-fee Freedom card is even a Visa Signature so it's not exactly a rare perk. It is not as good as FHR as it only offers a $25 resort credit rather than the $100 credit offered through FHR (though the $100 is often restricted to spa, so if you weren't going to use the spa, a $25 resort credit could be more valuable), but it does have a different mix of hotels so can be handy to have both options.
regarding the hotel collection: you get additional benefits at a smaller number of properties, kind of like amex's hotel collection vs FHR. i screengrabbed some stuff from my visa infinite benefits portal for reference. visa signature gets the first 7 benefits; visa infinite gets all 8. in the example below, you'd get a total of $125 in resort credit.

Name:  visainf.jpg
Views: 3045
Size:  85.0 KB