FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Chase Sapphire Reserve Card [Pre-release speculation]
Old Jul 29, 2016, 4:45 am
baroqen

Originally Posted by mia
Agreed, based on what we think we know at this stage there is no compelling feature unless it is buried in the VISA Infinite bundle.
Compelling features (for me) which I believe are buried in the Visa Infinite bundle:

GogoŽ Inflight Wi-Fi
During your next trip, enjoy complimentary Internet access with Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi service on up to 12 flight segments per year on any Gogo equipped aircraft. To access the Gogo Inflight Wi-Fi benefit, register your Crystal Visa Infinite Card in the Benefits Portal at myvisainfinite.com/cnb.

Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit
Save $100 on air travel when you use your Crystal Visa Infinite Credit Card to book a qualifying U.S. domestic round-trip coach airline itinerary for 2 to 5 travelers through the Visa Infinite Discount Air Benefit website.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer domestic so I will have very limited use of the domestic tickets except on my visits home but since I fly as a family of four, that's might not be too bad depending on how that airline benefit works. Gogo will be similarly limited but as long as its a $300 AF credit, and PP Select with guesting, I might be willing to hold onto this one for my wife and cancel her AU on my Prestige for a net $100 (AF credit and $50 Prestige AU). The only reason I have her as an AU for the Prestige is so she can have her own PP Select for herself and the kids when we fly separately anyway.