FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons Vancouver/Last minute Travel flash sale?
Old Jul 27, 2016, 9:35 pm
Kagehitokiri
FlyerTalk Evangelist

you claimed the third night free does not apply to rooms because it is not loaded online

the only way to know that for sure is to talk directly to sales manager / general manager

did the preferred partner agent you talked to attempt to negotiate with sales manager

FS punta mita is allowing some/all preferred partner agents to match travelzoo rate

i was not talking about lmtclub rate, and i was not saying to book direct, i was just comparing probable benefit rate of $337 with non benefit rates of $235 and $208, basically showing that those rates beat what the hotel would have for third night free (good deal to begin with) on cheapest room rate

i was also saying (i mentioned travelzoo) as you did, that FS does do deals on these sites, as contrary as it would seem to their business/brand/price integrity etc, even the luxury market has changed

and i know someone who has negotiated upgrades to top suites from base room. everything is negotiable. that person in question was a CEO who knew isadore sharp's family and C-level execs at ritz carlton. but many on FT negotiate quite successfully. while most on FT put way too much emphasis on earned status, especially when not really high spend.

re FS vancouver, it is owned by FS corporate. may be factor for regular guests of FS.

Originally Posted by trajanc
I did look and am still not sure what you are talking about. There is a third night free offer on their website which includes suites but that's beside the point. If you can tell me a way to book this property at the rate lmtclub is offering but with benefits like the 4S preferred partner program that would be great. I asked a preferred partner agent and their quote was not even close.

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; Jul 27, 2016 at 9:50 pm