FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old Jul 27, 2016, 4:45 pm
RobertHanson

Originally Posted by daprophecy
if you have already hit your min spend on the Plat card...you are SOL !
What you can do, but I really recommend you read the instructions back a ways in this thread first, is apply for another card. AFAIK, you can't get your Plat card upgraded now, although I've never tried it this late in the cycle.

But you can get another card, with of course another HP. If you do decide to apply for another AS card, first call B/A and lower the CL on your current card to $1,000 The last thing you want is another instant approval for another Plat card, so the lower your B/A CL the better. Then give that at least a few weeks to make it's way thru the B/A system.

I can't believe the Wiki doesn't answer your other questions, but I just checked and it says not a word about them.

So I guess I need to go back thru my list of posts, find my best one, and add it to the wiki. Not really what I wanted to do today, but now I understand why people keep making the same mistakes with their apps, then coming here and asking the same questions over and over.