FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Is Priority Pass worth the money?
View Single Post
Old Jul 24, 2016, 6:44 pm
TheLifeOfA_NKCM

Programs: DL PM & NRSA, AA Gold, ANA Plat, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold, National EC Exec, GE, CLEAR
Is Priority Pass worth the money?

Note: I didn't know where to post this, so if I put this in the wrong forum a mod can feel more than free to move it or merge it with an existing thread -if there is one. Also, I'm extremely tired here, so I apologize if this comes off kind of weird.

Okay, with that out there. I was recently considering getting a Citi Prestige card, mostly for PP Select (especially considering I'll frequently be bringing in guests). However, I wasn't quite sure, whether or not my travel patterns would make the $495/yr. worth it.

Considering I fly standby I don't find mileage of a concern to me, so that's useless and out of the running.

Usually I go about travelling a round trip every other week, to month. And am in the airport for about an hour and a half to two hours prior to when the plane leaves.

Would it make sense to invest in a PP membership or is it not worth it for the time usually spent in the airport?