FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Hotel, Toronto, Canada [Master thread]
Old Jul 22, 2016, 3:19 pm
Pretzelsandpeanuts

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Someone copied over my post from the lounge open on weekends topic, just to add to that:

Very nice central location, you can walk to most downtown attractions. Very close to the Rodgers Center if you are going to see the Blue Jays. Very nice views, they put us on the top floor (46th) which is the same floor as the lounge. They gave us free coupons for breakfast in the restaurant, and the food was quite good. The staff was very nice throughout the hotel.

Specifically to the room, it was decent sized. Not that big, but fine for two people. Had a desk, a small sofa, desk, the bathroom had both a rain shower and tub. Bed was comfortable. Also had a refrigerator (I have that in my profile, but it looked standard).

I didn't check out the pool (I think they have one) or exercise room (we walked a lot, weather was nice for our stay).

I would definitely stay there again, probably wouldn't even look anywhere else, next time I am in Toronto. Have a good trip