FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige benefit and reward changes effective July 23, 2017
Old Jul 19, 2016, 7:48 pm
77Pat

Originally Posted by mia
I still do not see this as a reason to remove Dining from Prestige. Even the free Preferred card offers 2X points for Dining and Entertainment, as do the legacy Forward cards. Dining keeps the card in the wallet -and- it creates a situation where a cardholder might discuss it with a friend or colleague.

I suspect this means that Citi is not rolling out revised offers until next week.
I was at a branch today. They did not have any physical handouts on the counter, but I spoke with one of the reps. They went into the system and pulled up the most recent promotions (they said that they are good through the 23rd).

Printed out with the 50,000 points after $3000 spend. Did not say 2x dining (did not ask further), mentioned Admirals Club, $350 annual fee. Dining wouldn't be a huge loss, since I have the Forward and CSP (although one less card to carry if Prestige still has dining).

Considering applying, since I am interested in the $250 airline credit and using the reimbursement for Global Entry (worth the annual fee alone at $350 in my eyes). Only problem is on the preapproved page, it does not mention the Prestige or Premier, only the AAdvantage Platinum Select, Preferred, Hilton, and Simplicity.