FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi Prestige benefit and reward changes effective July 23, 2017
Old Jul 19, 2016, 12:57 pm
zzrayzz

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond
I am pretty confident that the 2x dining will not disappear because even when I applied last yr in branch, the printout I received from the banker did not state 2x dining on it either (yes I saved the printout!).

If TYP loses the 1.6c AA redemption would be painful and would probably sway me to just transfer to mainly Singapore and even Etihad (25% xfer bonus currently).

If AA becomes a transfer partner, it is possible, but also seems like it would be tgtbt, and would not expect a 1:1 xfer (since 1:1 would make earning much better than holding any of their aa cards). Maybe 1.25:1aa or 1.5:1aa is possible.

With the loss of AA lounges, maybe we should complain more. The idea of issuing maybe like 4x lounge passes/yr would lessen the blow. Maybe they do plan to implement that after 6/20/17 since we all currently still have lounge access till then.

But otherwise, I am locked in with the $350 af and will still keep this card since the 4th nt free has saved me thousands!