FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Guide to Admirals Club Food / Snack & Beverage
Old Jul 15, 2016, 5:40 pm
corky
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Non-NonRev
It would be like just making some generic omeletts and letting people put stuff on top. Not only will they get old just sitting there, not cooking the ingredients inside the omelette makes all the difference.
I eat Mexican food often. ....very few places make it table side to order. The AC is not a restaurant. I doubt that fresh guacamole and chips would sit out for hours. ..people would eat it.
I just don't see the point of a line forming while a person peels and chops avacodo one by one for each person rather than making a batch in the kitchen and putting it out. But I guess that's just me. . The AC is not even close to a restaurant so I prefer speed and convenience. ..I don't expect gourmet anything and even at a restaurant I don't expect everyone at the table to want their guacamole prepared a different way .
I'm not objecting to guacamole. ...it's great. I don't want to wait in line to have it prepared especially for me.