FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Delayed/Cancelled" International Flights (2016)
Old Jul 14, 2016, 10:01 am
PV_Premier
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
Originally Posted by aussieinsf
Got more details from my wife when she arrived home today finally. The hotel was a shambles - one of the PAX described it as a 1970s poconos camp type experience. Her dinner (shared with three others) was only obtained after an extended altercation with the hotel restaurant manager. Staff were rude and As an unaccompanied woman my wife felt unsafe as there were a set of leering local men at the hotel bar who "engaged" with PAX.
The paper united gave with a local number to call for assistance and to arrange return transport to FRA actually included a number of a local trucking company. On return to Frankfurt the following day PAX had the UA service director (who was adamant PAX were given the right number) dial it directly and she got through to the trucking company. Hopefully UA fixes that.

Return transport for PAX with special needs was promised but never actually arranged, so People took taxis back to the terminal
I would strongly suggest a concise, clear depiction of the facts of this case be sent directly to Oscar with customer care/1K voice copied. If this wasn't UA, I would say it is simply unbelievable, but with UA sadly nothing falls in that category anymore.