FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - California-Targeted Fast Track to Companion Pass
Old Jul 7, 2016, 3:43 pm
ronbeck

Programs: AA, SPG, Alaska
I am based off of SNA and am targeted for the offer. Quick question: I have a couple of Southwest flights coming up, that I booked last month. If i registered for the offer, do I need to rebook? The language is a little confusing:

From the main email body:
"Register now, and then book and complete 5 roundtrip revenue flights (or 10 one-way revenue flights) from/to California between July 7 and October 31, 2016, and you'll earn Companion Pass through December 31, 2017."

And the small print says:
"Only the Rapid RewardsŪ Member (XXXXX) who received this email/offer from Southwest AirlinesŪ is eligible for this promotion. Offer is nontransferable. Member must register for this promotion between July 7, 2016 and October 31, 2016 and registration must be completed prior to commencement of travel. Member must complete five qualifying roundtrip revenue flights (or ten one way revenue flights) originating from or returning to a qualifying Southwest served California airport between July 7, 2016 and October 31, 2016. Member must enter their Rapid Rewards number in their reservation for flights to count toward qualification..."

Any idea?

TIA
Ron

Last edited by ronbeck; Jul 7, 2016 at 3:57 pm