FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What do y'all do for a living that requires so much travel?
Old Jul 4, 2016, 12:52 pm
davetravels
In memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DM life is over 2MM PM now & NW MillionAir Wyndham Rewards Plat -Hotels.com Silver -Accor Silver
Originally Posted by CJKatl
I'm also a member of the 49 states club. Which one are you missing? Mine is NM. My next to last was SD, and I'm doing my fourth SD trip in the next couple weeks, so there is no excuse for not having gotten on a plane for a weekend to NM.

BTW, my niece just Instagramed a pic with a couple friends at the Warhol Museum. It's her first trip to the 'Burgh and she's liking it.
Mine's ND.

Been to NM. Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Taos, etc. Also have hit NM from El Paso. Las Cruces, White Sands missile testing range - where there was a sign when you enter, that said - If you're not out by a certain time, you won't be allowed out til a later time due to "TESTING" , Alamagordo, Cloudcroft, and amazing, Carlsbad Caverns Nat'l Park - with the famous bat cave where, thousands? millions? of bats come out every nite at nearly the same time every nite that you can watch from a kind of amphitheater.

Glad your niece likes The Burgh! Yay for the Warhol Museum!

Last edited by davetravels; Jul 4, 2016 at 1:18 pm