FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 25 Hr layover for an ANA international ticket, they help with the lodging?
Old Jul 2, 2016, 5:17 pm
ORDnHKG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by Procter
I just recently saw some poster in other forums mention that when ANA had this type of long layover (overnight), they would actually provide hotel voucher. We booked US-China tickets with ANA, US domestic is operated by UA, and a 25hr layover at ORD before going to NRT.

Will ANA cover the lodging for that night? I already booked a room using my Mairrot Cat1-5 cert, but could use it somewhere else if ANA's gonna cover it.

TIA.

My itinerary BWI-ORD-(25hr layover)-NRT-CTU-NRT-LAX-BWI
Is this a joke or what ? No airline will sell you a ticket that include a 25 hours layover in ORD period, not unless your ticket is dirt cheap.

If not you are forcing yourself a layover, and no airline will give you free overnight hotels if you force a layover.

P.S. There are 2 UA BWI-ORD flights arrive ORD at least an hour before NH11 departs, so there is no way you can't get one of the two, unless you don't want to pay more, or is this an award ticket and no seat available for those two earlier BWI-ORD flights ? No airlines pay for hotel accommodation when you are on an award. Not to mention, both UA and NH fly IAD-NRT, any reason that you are so stuck on flying out of BWI ? Or how much is the difference ?