Old Jun 24, 16, 3:47 pm
samwise6222

Programs: AA Exp / Marriott Titanium / MLife Gold / Hilton Gold / Hyatt Explorist / United Silver
Three Days in Tokyo & Snoopy Museum Tokyo

Hyatt Regency Tokyo (also known as, one night here because three nights in PH Tokyo is too expensive)

I do love Hyatt Regency for providing fairly good amount of space for good price in Tokyo.

One reason why we wanted to go through Tokyo was that they had recently opened Tokyo Snoopy Museum for a limited time.

It turned out to be insanely popular where the tickets were getting sold out well in advance and you had to go through lottery to access the Museum cafe. We didn't win that lottery either

Line to pick up the ticket...

Line to enter the museum once you pick up the ticket...

Their tickets are made of old cartoon strips. As you will see on the bottom right corner, the ticket had strips from May 30, as the date of our visit was May 30.

Unfortunately, most of the museum fell under "No camera" zone.

Do I look happy? yes you bet

The museum gift shop was equally a mob-scene. With many items sold out. (Also, it was interesting that you couldn't get into the gift shop without a ticket...)

...but that didn't stop us from our shopping spree

yea yea - keep your judgment to yourself

Before we decided to check-in to Park Hyatt Tokyo, we decided to stop by a ramen place Ichiran (read; tourist trap)

Park Hyatt Tokyo- Park Suite

(We asked for a King Bed - and they ran out of King Bed... so they decided to make even larger bed for us...)

As a Diamond member, we were invited to the complementary Twilight Time

..and complementary breakfast

One minor issue was that we asked for women's deodorant and they said they only had a spray deodorant, and if we were ok with it. "Sure" we said.

But it turns out that... they gave us a "Super Hard Styling Hair Spray"

Good thing I knew Japanese

I can never get tired of the view I get at PH Tokyo.

And of course - how can you miss the famous Japanese breakfast

And of course - Tokyo trip is not a Tokyo trip without some sushi meal

When we casually mentioned to them that May 11 was our 7th anniversary, and we were in Tokyo to celebrate, they took a picture of us and gave us a frame to go with it. I really love it here.

Last edited by samwise6222; Jun 26, 16 at 10:10 am Reason: making progress on tr