FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho, Japan, LC [Master Thread]
Old Jun 24, 2016, 9:32 am
OliverB

Well that was an entirely useless exchange:

"Thank you for contacting The Prince Gallery Tokyo Kioicho The Luxury Collection.

We understand your situation, but unfortunately we only accept reservations till 21st of December 2016 so far.

We are going to start accepting reservations from June 2017 for November 2017.

Also, if you would like to make a reservation with the “Cash and Point” plan, please make a reservation through the Starwood system. We unfortunately cannot make any reservation directly when points are involved."

So despite the fact that they have understandably not opened their calendar to the future dates that I'm eyeing, there seems to be no possible way to book c+p with this property at all? The revenue manager indicates that it needs to be done through SPG and I'm told by SPG that there's no way to do so in the system and that this needs to be "negotiated" with the property.

EDIT: Just called SPG again for further clarification based on the above response from the property and was told that the property management is solely responsible for determining the rates that they set. I've now written back to the property again, requesting information about future availability of c+p rates.

Last edited by OliverB; Jun 24, 2016 at 9:59 am