FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - S7 quirks -- had to split award booking for 1-stop flight; can't view on S7
Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:31 am
Rami Tamimi

Programs: RJ Gold, AZ E+, Air Asia Platinum
Originally Posted by sethweinstein
Having good flights so far with S7. They've fed me more than expected, and I love that at PKC you walk down the stairs from the plane and out the gate to the real world -- you never have to go inside! I don't like having to clear security at every connection, though. And IKT wouldn't let me into the lounge without an onward boarding pass.

The seats have been sticking. When I check in on-line, I get a message that my seats have been automatically chosen, but they're always the seats I was expecting.

The only glitch was that on the day I went PKC-(KHV)-OVB-IKT, I hadn't checked in on-line, and I got to PKC and they didn't have me on the passenger list. At PKC you go through security before you check in; they match your ID to the roster at security.

First they said I had to buy PKC-KHV. But I showed them a print-out from CheckMyTrip with the ticket number, and someone called someone else and verified that the ticket was valid. It took about an hour, though, and they only resolved it once they checked in everyone else. But it wasn't full; I didn't get my original seat but I ended up with a whole row to myself.

Since then I've been checking in on my phone, even though I can't print a boarding pass, just to make sure everything is в порядке (in order).

Seth
Thanks for coming back and feeding back on the experience.