FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Archived: Applying for Chase Credit Cards- May 2015- Jan 2017
Old Jun 22, 2016, 2:09 pm
FlyerTalkUserName

Applied for Ink Plus in late March within days of applying for SW Business and CSP. Got denied for applying for too many cards within a short period of time. Didn't realize that was a thing. I'm Under 5/24. Would like to reapply now. Is it too soon? I couldn't find much guidance on how long to wait after a denial

Also, I'm a manager in a small business and put a lot of expenses on credit cards. Will be close to $600k in 2016 and approximately $400k in the next two months. With that said, I can't put the business name on the card because I can't signup for a card on behalf of the business. I did Sole Proprietorship for the SW Business and AmEx SPG Business with $0 in revenue and got approved.

Is there a way to explain to Chase that I fully intend to utilize all of the credit they provide me for this card and that they won't be disappointed in the amount of money I put on it?

Other alternative is to just have my wife apply for the Ink Plus, which she would probably be approved for.