FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE to 2016] Gold/Diamond Breakfast at Hilton family properties
Old Jun 18, 16, 11:05 am
stc

Programs: DL 2MM Gold, AA Plat Pro; Hilton Lifetime Diamond, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium (via SPG), IHG Plat
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside

Information in Wiki is probably incorrect about DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London - Docklands Riverside. The Wiki says Full Breakfast in Restaurant - No Lounge. Yet there clearly are executive rooms where the room description says "Executive Lounge access". I'll be there later this week and will try to update here unless someone knows and can post now.

Edit: Over at http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/26797654-post310.html maxandclaude2000 says that while there is a lounge, breakfast is not served in the lounge.

Edit: I'm staying there now. There is a sign in the Lounge that "Fresh Food" items will no longer be served in the lounge but you are welcome to bring items from the Restaurant back to the lounge. Checking one morning, there was cereal and juice in the lounge. Full Breakfast is served in the restaurant with some made to order items. Not sure what made to order items because it was never explained to me. Omelets?

Last edited by stc; Jun 21, 16 at 2:10 am