FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Tallinn Park {EST}
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2016, 3:00 pm
_fly_

Staying here this weekend. Can pretty much second everything previous posters have said. Seems that the occupancy is very low this weekend also, very quiet. We had the spa all to ourselves earlier this evening, which was really nice. Spa has a very nice design and everything worked smoothly. Good sauna, good pool, good showers. The terrace will be very nice during sunny summer days. Bonus points for the swimsuit dryers.

Diamond treatment has been good, good recognition, corner suite upgrade from basic room (points+money stay). When I asked for a later checkout the reply was "no problem, just let us know what time you want to leave" and at 16:00 was no problem at all. I'm sure it's due to low occupancy.

Some of the staff seems a bit clueless at times but they are trying and are very friendly.

There is a steak restaurant on the 2nd floor which is very expensive by Tallinn standards, the steaks are like 30€ or so... haven't tried it yet. Downstairs there is a cafe that turns into a gin+tonic bar in the evening. They did not have my favourite gin...

It's not the most central hotel in Tallinn but still very walkable.

The view from the lounge is quite nice. Food/beverage offerings are average in variety but of good quality.

There is still a slight smell of paint in the room, might be problematic for some. It will surely soon fade soon. The suite has ceiling to floor windows that can't be opened.

I would dare to say I like this more than the Swissotel, and the spa is nicer. Will see about the breakfast tomorrow. So far so good.