FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DELTA (DL) Inventory Returns to ExpertFlyer (sans Upgrade Class Inventory)
Old Jun 17, 2016, 10:11 am
TTT
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM MM, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
Wondering the same thing. I'm looking for a flights for DTW/MSY labor day weekend and only expensive fares are available on delta.com yet EF is showing e=9 and 9 for every fare class on the flights. EF is also omitting quite a few return flights (that have connections) that are showing up on Delta.com in the search. One of the reason I paid for EF again was to make sure I had available data for all flights in case of IRROPs and also for SDC. It isn't doing me much good if I have a severely delayed or cancelled flight and available flights aren't showing up or if I want to SDC and it's showing my purchased fare class at 9 when that isn't the case.
It's important to remember that fare bucket availability doesn't necessarily mean there is a corresponding published fare for that routing.

Around Labor Day, Delta may not be publishing fares in your market in the lower fare buckets which is why Delta.com won't return a fare. But the buckets are still available for other markets, etc.