FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best SkyClub in ATL?
View Single Post
Old Jun 17, 2016, 6:49 am
gooselee
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL Scattered Smothered Covered Medallion, Some hotel & car stuff, Kroger Plus Card
Originally Posted by mrcimino1
In general, try to avoid the one at B-10, it is way too small! After that, the best Club is probably the one closest to your arrival or departure gate. Unless you are really into making a Grand Tour of ATL
Agree on B10, but with a 4.5 hr layover, I'd say it's well worth the ~10 min (each way) to get out to the F SC.

Originally Posted by mridley2
Has anyone been in the ATL F Sky Club recently? I am curious if they still have the expanded food options like JFK T4 during lunch time? such as hot chicken, vegetables, pasta etc.

I was in LAX Sky Club last week during mid day travel and was sorely disappointed. LAX had hot soup (poblano cheddar=yum!) but no other hot food items. They had a selection of cucumber/cheese sandwiches and that was about it it. UGH.

I have 3.5 hour layover tomorrow in ATL and curious what to expect.
Was there week before last, late afternoon so perhaps in between some of the more major meal times if that makes a difference. They had some sort of hot chicken thing, a warm flatbread/pita, and perhaps a pasta? Two soups as well though I didn't pay attention to what they were, and the usual cold salads/carrots/etc.

So yes, more food options than "normal" SC fare, and the chicken/flatbread stuff I ate was just fine, but nothing to write home about. Having a Sweetwater 420 on the SkyDeck during the summer, though...that's some good stuff.