Old Jun 15, 16, 7:12 am
gcashin

Programs: UA 1K, AC E35, Starwood Platinum, Marriott Platinum
I don't have any info beyond what's been published and posted in the earlier thread, but a few comments based on some comments from the earlier threads:
- The article mentions that the new CRA's will join the fleet in "early 2017", and that the reconfig of the existing ones would be completed by "end of 2017". My guess is that they'll want to minimize the amount of time when they have different configurations flying, so I don't think they'd start modifying the existing planes earlier than the timeline for getting the new ones (being early 2017). So it sounds like we'll see the changes throughout 2017 based on the published dates.
- A reliable source had posted in the earlier thread saying (see post #5 from here) that there would be additional closet space added. Given that it'll go to 12 seats (4 rows of 3) and they're adding closet space, it sounds like a pretty safe bet that the setup will be similar to DL's with 4 rows aligned across, and the solo seat by the lav will be going away.

Now if only they could get those planes off 4+ hour routes like YYC-IAH and keep them on shorter routes that they're better suited for, all would be good!