FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Mallorca REVIEW- MASTER THREAD
Old Jun 14, 2016, 1:54 pm
stephem

Programs: BMI Diamond Club Gold forever
Originally Posted by ekartash
Thinking about visiting next april with our young children (6 and 4). What will the hotel and area be like during that time? Is it worth visiting that this time with young children?
Look for my trip report after our visit in early July. We have 3/5/7 year olds in tow and I have been going back and forth with the hotel for some assistance on activities and adventures. The kids will love the pool but they are also all in or headed for our local Spanish immersion school for K-12 grades and so this is a cultural trip too and I have been trying to plan morning cultural outings between breakfast and pool/beach time. So far I have only pried loose a listing of hiking/walking trails from the hotel staff, but I know there are many more significant sites to visit with a car in the local area. I may have to do some research myself ;-)

BTW, staff conversations so far suggest the place will be very welcoming for children, good for us, may piss off some of the anti-family crowd that descends on luxury resorts.