FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Jun 10, 2016, 11:05 am
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jlemon
45. Only two airlines fly jets into Lincoln, Nebraska. Don’t worry about what kind of jets they are or where they come from. Just name the airlines.
TWA has been identified as one of the airlines... C'mon now - what kind of contestants are ya?! Certainly the other one can't be too difficult to guess. How many airlines serve LNK anyway?

Well, I'm kinda surprised no one has named the other air carrier yet... United Airlines served Lincoln with mainline jet flights for many years, including with the B727-100/200 as well as various 737 models and perhaps the A320 as well.

So there's my answer: UA

Yes!!! Good job, JL!

I am presently in Needles, CA where it's been blast furnace hot of late. I had a great day of train spotting out on Goffs Rd. (Old Rt. 66) yesterday, as well as down at the engine yards in downtown Needles. I'll be flying back up to Alaska this afternoon and as such will soon have access to the schedules I've used to compile these questions. If any of you would like transcripted copies of the schedules referenced in these questions, just ask and I shall provide.

Last edited by Seat 2A; Jun 10, 2016 at 11:26 am