FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Old Timer's Airline Quiz and Discussion.
View Single Post
Old Jun 6, 2016, 2:34 pm
Seat 2A
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Alaska Million Miler, United Million Miler, Wyndham Rewards Diamond, Choice Hotels Diamond
Originally Posted by jlemon
5. Further perusal of the 1992 summer schedule reveals a single airline providing the only all economy configured flights between New York area airports and Ft. Lauderdale. Three flights per day are offered, one each from Long Island’s MacArthur Airport (ISP), New Jersey’s Newark International (EWR) and New York’s Kennedy International Airport (JFK). Identify the airline and the single aircraft type it operates on these three routes.

Well, you have jogged my memory here, sir, with your mention earlier of Carnival Air Lines. So let's go with Carnival (KW) here operating Boeing 737-200 equipment.

A good guess given the times and the region JL but alas, we're looking for a different airline and equipment here. Please - guess again!

Also, a Tropical WX Update:I have the funny feeling we may see an interesting tropical weather season here in the Gulf this summer as it has been very quiet in the GOM the past several years......we've dodged that particular bullet for awhile now.

I wonder if there are any sandbag companies trading on the Big Board? Might be a good time to buy! Stay well and dry, JL.