FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Decent Price for Transportation from Logan Airport
Old May 31, 2016, 11:53 am
will2288

Originally Posted by Analise
This is the best way because it's easy and totally free. You didn't need to spend money.
Of course the T is a popular option, but for me $20-30 to not spend time on three buses/subways and two transfers in the summer heat, with bags, is money very well spent.

Originally Posted by Dieuwer
Where does Uber pick up at BOS? I use Uber to the airport but never tried to get one from the airport. I also wonder why there is no Logan Express service to Newton or Waltham.
Uber/UberX picks up at the limo pick up area for whatever terminal you arrive. It's pretty convenient, just look for the purple limos signs. The non-Back Bay Logan Express is really designed for people living outside the I-95 loop to park there and take the bus in. People from the west are able to use Framingham, which is right off I-90. Probably not many people inside 95 would want to drive and park at Logan Express, and they can take other public transportation to the airport. My guess is most of their revenue comes from parking fees, so a bus that services people that don't park wouldn't be viable.

Originally Posted by xxwerftxx
I will go with the Logan Express Shuttle since me and a couple of other people will be going and we will also be having bags
For three people, Logan Express is $22.50. For about the same, you could take UberX door-to-door.