FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How do you guys book ITA Matrix flight?
View Single Post
Old May 30, 2016, 1:28 am
Steppo

Originally Posted by phsource
Hate to revive an old thread, but I stumbled on this while searching for ways to book ITA Matrix. I recently created and improved (with a lot of help from the Flyertalk community)[...], a tool that helps with booking itineraries found on ITA Matrix. It actually works with a good portion of itineraries, so if you're having trouble with Hipmunk it might be worth a shot.
Spamming a three years old thread? Seriously?
My point of view: When I first saw your thread I was like "oh.. what's that?". When I saw you copied some functions from the power tools I was like "?!?". After seeing you are spamming the internet to promote your tool I am like "lol".
You made a decision: Instead of joining the community and spending time to improve the script by adding new functionality you decided to use the work of someone else. Good look with that... I don't want to start a flame war at this point. I didn't even posted within your thread. So please do the same and stop spamming FlyerTalk with your links without providing any thread related information. Beside the fact that tools like yours already exist with a lot more functionality you are harming the community. Think about it.. ^