FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Crediting points to Singapore, failed.
View Single Post
Old May 29, 2016, 10:10 am
FormerAmtrakTraveler

Programs: UA 1K MM, AGR SE, SPG Platinum, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
Please report back on how this goes. I've tried to do this with SQ and they have no clue what B6 is talking about. In fact I've never heard of any airline requiring their passenger reach out to a partner to request mileage. This should be something handled between the two carriers, not between customer and different carrier.
I will. They both need to stop advertising this works if they have no idea how to make this work.

Originally Posted by clr4t8koff
BTW - how were the loads in Mint on your SFO-BOS flight? Really hoping Mint proves successful in BOS and we see expansion to all the SFO & LAX flights.
It was day 3 of the service. It was not totally full but I don't recall a ton of empty seats. I didn't see this on my flight but in a thread here on the inaugural flight they were trying sell upgrades at the gate. I think B6 has made a pretty big commitment to Mint out of Boston and will continue to expand it beyond SFO/LAX to Caribbean, Seattle, etc... I will definitely be a customer though they need to work out this problem w/ the points.