FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta Comfort for flights on/after May 16, 2016
Old May 27, 2016, 9:43 am
jamesteroh
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
Originally Posted by appleguru
They already are making a change in the fall to allow DM and PM to book C+ at time of booking with one companion.

I think that's fair, and is much better than the crap we have now.

IMO, allowing 3 companions would be too many. If you really want to sit together, you're free to do so in an exit row or any other economy row. If you really want C+ for your whole family... pay for it. Not like children really get an advantage from the extra leg room or free booze...
I agree I think 1 companion is fair and I fly for business a lot with more than one person who isn't PM or DM and on pretty expensive fares at times. Or the other alternative would be to give xx companion certificates a year based on status. That way if someone is flying with their family of four once or twice a year they can all be upgraded to C+ or if I fly with three people from the office they can all sit in C+ once or twice a year.