FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PROMOTION [targeted] - Extra RDMs for additional spend [May 25-Nov 30, 2016]
Old May 26, 2016, 9:10 am
chinatraderjmr

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by bmwe92fan
It's tough to feel sorry for a company that calls its best passengers "over entitled", changes all of the rules for earning status and miles, and then screws over all of those people that actually stuck with them through it all and earned it - this - like the other new programs - is a massive slap in the face to those loyal flyers that actually made an effort to EARN their miles and status and played by all the rules that UA put in place....
Which is why it's mind boggling that UA has not even tried to reach these customers. I've been a 1K for 20 years.....when I started flying UA it was at full F fares, that's dropped over the years to D fares upgraded, to cheapest P fares and now almost nothing but a few UA transcons but back to F CLEARLY only on *A partners. (Which UA sees quite easily) They know I'm still traveling as much if not more, yet do NOTHING to even try to get my business back When I broke my leg and didn't travel for 3 months, a SR VP w EK took the time to reach out to me.............what a difference