Old May 25, 16, 11:06 am
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New York, NY
Programs: AA Plat, AS MVPG 75K, B6 Mosaic, UA Silver, SPG P, Ritz P, HH G, Fairmont Pre, IHG P, Hyatt P
Posts: 51
They need to announce a date and the complete details ASAP (I'm not confident what they have said so far is the whole story). I'm not flying them at all until they do. I was going to go ExPlat this year but not with this much up in the air. I decided to forgo AA and go for JetBlue Mosaic instead.
ENycSea is offline