FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4star Panorama Hotel Maiori Amalfi Coast $47
Old May 24, 2016, 2:25 am
travellingnewyorker

Sure were at the beach! Just loved the hotel, checked out this morning after a great stay of six nights. The hotel is an older building but very well maintained; its spotless. Free breakfast on the rooftop is included in the room rate and there is salad, fruit, pastries, as well as hot food typical of an English breakfast (eggs, beans, etc.)...parking is nearby and is 15 euro a night (a great deal for this area). Many great restaurants nearby- La Vela, Mammamoto, and Dedalos. Highly reccomend!!! We drove to positano as a day trip on day, Pompeii one day, and took the boat to amalfi one day. I reccomend taking boats over driving (and the small port is a five or ten minute walk from the hotel, with maybe eight boats a day to Amalfi, from which you can continue to Positano) because driving along the amalfi coast is beautiful but I found it difficult with the sharp turns and traffic. Lastly, the staff at the hotel is wonderful - they have a great team at the front desk of friendly, approachable, multi lingual staff. In all cases, Enjoy! Let me know if you have further questions