FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2015-2017 GUIDE: LAX / Los Angeles Int’l. Airport - MCT, Connection, etc.
Old May 20, 2016, 7:54 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by wco81
Thanks.

Ugh, looks like a long slog between that Remote Terminal and TBIT.

I never looked for the airside shuttles at LAX. I think once I took the regular LAX bus and then after that, just walked as fast as I could, usually pushing the luggage cart, between terminals.

I also wonder about the connector between terminals 4 and 6. Is that behind the counters or something? It looked like the only way to get between terminals by walking was on the sidewalks. But that may have been more for DL and Skyteam flights, which operate out of different terminals.
Please use the links I provided in the post immediately prior to yours. There have been significant changes, such as the T-4 <-> T-6 connector (though I'm unsure why you'd use that at all, rather than the Eagles Nest <-> T-4 shuttle), and the short T-4 <-> TBIT airside connector.

The airside connector thread, for example, has members' experiences showing T-4 to TBIT airside is well under ten minutes. A link to an article by IceTrojan in the thread and the wikipost at the top of the thread leads to a very good article that include photos and a video with very specific instructions.

The connector to T-6 is at ground floor at Gate 44, where the shuttle buses (listed in the wikipost here) also depart from.