FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA Platinum, Gold and Business cards.
Old May 18, 2016, 8:30 am
carlitos

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by NTP9766
I wish I had the luck that some of you do at getting targeted offers. I have only ever received one, late last year or earlier this year, and the wife threw it out before I could use it. I have even opened a new AA account with a similar name to mine going off a suggestion that I saw on Reddit, to see if an offer would be mailed to that name. Still no dice.
In my case, we never get a single one. The only good thing is that my SO s mother has never open a Citi nor a Amex CC, as she only banks with Chase and has Chase CC. Because of that, she gets a Citi AA mailers every month offering her to open the Citi AA Card. After she saw me, she asked me if it was worth it for her, but she is not a heavy traveller. I told her to stick to Chase, with the trifecta I got her (CSP + Freedom + FU) and remember when to use each Chase card in which merchant. Because of that, she always puts the Citi AA offers she gets in a folder and gives them to me every time she sees me. So look for friends if you want to get this mailers, as I personally have never received one, since I am a regular customer of Citi