FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airbus A321 (legacy US Airways A321-200) master thread
Old May 17, 2016, 6:23 am
aztimm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Originally Posted by Dallas49er

Realizing that crews are a crap shoot, especially with LUS east vs. west issues prior to the merger, can I reasonably expect 321s equipped similarly (nothing) to our DFW-SFO plane?

Personally, I could care less about IFE, WiFi, power ports, etc., but to one of us in this marriage, its life or death.

Thank you in advance.
It doesn't seem that anyone answered this question yet, but to answer it...you are correct. The LUS A321's don't have power, IFE, or really anything else. If you look back over this thread, you'll see that at one point they did, but it was taken out, presumably in an effort to cut fuel costs.

As for a US crew flying DFW-SFO or the reverse, things like that are happening now. A week and a half ago, I was on an LAA 737 with an AA crew for LAS-PHX. Most of the passengers onboard were a bit surprised. When I looked through the AA app on my phone, the aircraft had flown ORD-LAS, continued to PHX, and presumably onward to ORD.
There will be more mix fleeting, similar to what happened ~10 years ago during the HP-US merger.