FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Any promos for late May stays?
View Single Post
Old May 11, 2016, 8:08 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by phoochka
Does BW have any promos for late May stays in Europe?
It may be too soon to say. Here's the track record of advance discovery:

The SPRING16 promo that started 2/8/2015 was discovered on 2/6, 2 days before it started.

The WINTER15 promo that started 11/23/2015 was discovered 11/15, just 8 days before it started.

And last year, the SUMMER16 promo started on 5/26/2015, but was only discovered 3 days earlier on 5/23:
So chances are that there will be a summer promo in late May, but that it also won't be revealed until fairly late in May.

But just how late in May? Well, last year the promo started the day after USA's Memorial Day holiday. This year, the Memorial Day holiday is a few days later, on the 30th. So if they follow the same pattern, it might start the very last day of May? Let's hope for your benefit that they don't wait until after Memorial Day this year.

Anyway, one of the very first places this is likely to turn up is under Register For Special Offers under My Account while logged in. So you may want to check that often, and as often as daily as the date of your planned stays approaches. (Since I've already registered for the Southwest promotion, and so now have me earning preference set to "miles", I don't know if it'll show up in my Register for Special Offers or not.)