FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Diamond perks using citi points to book?
Old May 10, 2016, 8:31 am
Kacee
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AS 75K; UA 1MM; Hyatt Globalist; Marriott LTP; Hilton Diamond (Aspire)
Originally Posted by shanna135
Recently I used Citi Thank You points to book a hotel in NYC. I was told by the Hilton Hotel that I won't get breakfast ,upgrade, etc because I used a 3rd party to book the stay. Any data points or information to help get the Diamond perks. Thanks
HHonors Terms and Conditions:
Eligibility for all on-property HHonors benefits, including complimentary Internet and MyWay benefits such as complimentary snacks and beverages, complimentary continental breakfast and space-available upgrades, requires a confirmed reservation made through one of the following channels:
  • Any official direct Hilton Worldwide hotel brand or HHonors website (for example, HHonors.com, Hilton.com, Hampton.com, etc.),
  • Hilton Reservations & Customer Care phone line (1-800-HHonors or local Hilton reservations office),
  • Hilton HHonors or Hilton mobile application,
  • Directly at a hotel in the Hilton Worldwide portfolio, or
  • Through an IATA accredited retail travel agent professional ("Travel Agent") booking through a Hilton Worldwide channel or the following Global Distribution Systems: Amadeus, Apollo/Galileo, Worldspan and SABRE.
Sometimes properties will give you benefits anyway, but it's exclusively at their discretion.