FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Air Canada Over the Wing In-flight photos/videos
Old May 2, 2016, 12:10 pm
24left
Suspended

Programs: AC SE100K-1MM, NH, DL, AA, BA, Global Entry/Nexus, APEC..
Air Canada Over the Wing In-flight photos/videos

I am inspired and sometimes in awe of what I see when I look out my window while flying.

Given that many of us are now posting photos from other experiences we have while flying AC, I thought it would be great to have a thread to showcase our collective talent in photos taken in-flight.

This thread is specifically for views of wings, engines and any background scenery, and to showcase the fantastic views we often have have while gazing out the window.

It would be great if you could identify the route. You are welcome to post the flight date and/or your seat, if you’d like.

Please remember, this thread is for scenic photos, not cabin interiors, seats, or for topics found elsewhere on AC FT. Thank you.

Given the excitement many of us have for AC’s 788 and 789 Dreamliners, I’ll start with my first trip AC 5/6 to HND in the Fall of 2014. Outbound, I was on the “first born” as I call her, FIN 801. That flight became the start of a photographic interest for me while flying.

AC 6 HND-YYZ Seat 14 C

AC 3 YVR-NRT Seat 4A

Over the Bering Sea

AC 3 YVR-NRT Seat 4A

Off the coast of Japan

AC 4 NRT-YVR Seat 3A

Inbound to YVR

Last edited by 24left; Jun 8, 2018 at 7:52 am Reason: Photos missing from sharing site. Re-added