FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - best cash and points redemption for Europe?
Old Apr 29, 2016, 2:27 pm
lonelycrowd

Programs: TK *G, all statuses that come with Ritz, Amex Plat, Citi Prestige cards
If you're interested in the Go Fast rewards, I've seen amazing savings of 120 euros+ for the beach resorts in southern and western Turkey, such as the Ramada resorts in Side (45 minutes east of AYT) and Bodrum. For illustration purposes, I just found the Ramada Lara Beach for 29 euros plus 3000 points, compared to a 134 euro base rate. Depends a lot on what your exact dates are. However, it's not at all clear to me whether these properties are extending their usual all-inclusive plans to Wyndham Rewards bookings. Similar base rates on online travel agency websites are AI, but there's no specific mention of AI on the Wyndham website. I have no experience with the Ramadas in that part of the world so I can't say for sure what they would extend on a points booking, but wouldn't be surprised if they try to lure you in with a low base rate and soak you on F&B.