FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Emirates (EK) Awards Availability/Booking/Routing (2016 and Later)
Old Apr 23, 2016, 11:25 am
edgewood49

Programs: AS Million Miler/Marriott Lifetime Titanium/ IGH Ambassador
Originally Posted by Mister Nice
Is there any way to avoid the lounge access issue in advance ? I have an F redemption originating in BKK and would like to avoid any problems. On a prior JFK-DXB-SIN , the EK folks at JFK had to "work" with my reservation to get a lounge card to print . The F check-in person at JFK had to go to the ticketing desk to get it sorted and it took about 15 minutes to solve. I was hoping there is a way to get AS to have their EK partner folks get the reservation set up properly for lounge access prior to dealing with the issue at BKK. I see upthread that this was an issue for folks originating from SIN. Any advice is appreciated.
You know I have not had an issue in the flights that I have taken. I think maybe it has to do with the local lounge maybe. I do have an EK FF account so I do make sure I have all my flight information listed there. Not sure if that helps but I do use it. And I do pay for EK trips as well