FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The "Please post your Le Club Elite experiences" 2016 master thread
Old Apr 21, 2016, 6:15 pm
islandcub1

Programs: Aeroplan 50K, Club Accor Gold
Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16

- Name of the hotel: Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16

- What is your Le Club status? Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers were you generally) happy with the hotel/stay? Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive? Booked Superior, received Luxury Club

- How are the rooms? Very nice, as usual.

- What was good and what was bad?

Good:
Princess and Diego remembered me from my previous two stays! And Paige, Chessie, and Vincent were all very good to me. Also, the hotel now has Handy phones in every room for guests to use locally, and when I had a problem with one, the lounge staff worked on it right away until they figured out the problem.

And one of these days I'm going to use the pool and fitness centre.

Bad: The only thing I can think of is that one of the decorative curtain panels was missing from my room.

- Did you get club lounge access? How was the lounge? Lounge was as wonderful as always.

- What about welcome drinks, welcome amenities or any other special perks? Half bottle of Bordeaux and chocolates in the room, along with a welcome back letter.

- Value for $ or Vouchers? Would you return? Very good value during weekdays, although I probably wouldn't book here during the weekend, when the rates shoot up.

Last edited by islandcub1; Apr 21, 2016 at 6:22 pm