FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Experience (Archive Thread 2016)
Old Apr 19, 2016, 6:30 pm
LASNRT

Programs: United Platinum, IHG Spire Ambassador, Hilton Diamond
ANA Crowne Plaza Kobe

What is your Priority Club status?
Spire

Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Extremely

Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked twin standard room; given triple room. (I don't know if it was the "standard" or "superior" room that I was given.) However, they were able to let me check in at 10 am after a very long overnight flight with no sleep, so I didn't care what type of room I got. The check-in time was the upgrade in itself! (In the past I've found Japanese hotels to be somewhat inflexible with check-in times, even if rooms are available.)

How are the rooms?
Rather spacious for Japan. Nice views of the city & mountain areas.

How is the exec. lounge?
Didn't visit

What was good and what was bad?
The location of the hotel is excellent - connected with a covered passageway with Shin-Kobe station (where the shinkansen stops), and with an elevator directly to the subway. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful - both with an early check in here (and a late check out offered), and with sorting out a room at an ANA Crowne Plaza (Okayama) that I was staying at next. Nothing bad about this place in my opinion.

The ease of being able to step off the shinkansen and walk 3 minutes to the hotel can't be overstated if one is carrying luggage!

Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
Good value, especially considering the early check in I was offered. I paid 19,000 yen for one night for 2 people.