FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Domestic F (passenger and service) Follies
Old Apr 18, 2016, 11:16 pm
josmul123

Programs: AAdvantage Former EXP/Current PLT / Total Rewards - Diamond / Hilton HHonors - Gold
Originally Posted by Exec_Plat
PBI seems to concentrate cluelessness and self-importance....

Gate lice seems a perfect term.

A massive pet peeve are coach passengers that feel justified at blocking access to the line when first (and any group higher than them) is called. Also, I will make it a point to thank agents that enforce boarding order.

And I couldnt care less about people looking at me in the priority lane- one thing: I just walk to the head of the line, and stand there with my BP in hand, seeking to get eye contact from the agent, but I wont push into a line. THis way the agent gets acknowledge/control, and it just seems more polite. Occasionally I have to wait a few pax, but better than the 30 people I just walked past
I think this has been discussed in other threads before, but I kind of blame the group numbering system for some of this behavior. Group 1 people seem to think they're going to be the first on board when they're in fact the 3rd or 4th group to board depending on which procedure the GA actually follows. I like to see the good in people, though they may just be dumb.