FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Travel Jewelry Case
View Single Post
Old Apr 13, 2016, 8:26 pm
MissJoeyDFW

Originally Posted by titaniumfemme
Does anyone have recommendations for a really good, functional travel jewelry case? Not overly heavy would be a plus.

I'm not a minimalist when it comes to jewelry -- I typically wear all black and like to add interest with stand out costume necklaces and earrings. (In other words, I'm not the type to wear a thin gold chain, a single strand of pearls or tiny earrings.) I like to travel with a nice selection of options to change up my capsule wardrobe.

Most of the travel jewelry cases I've found are too small or just not very functional (for example, jewelry rolls never work for me). I've been looking at the Lug Flipper -- anyone have experience with this one or another you'd recommend?

Many thanks!
I don't have the Lug Flipper but I do have other Lug products that hold cosmetics and I can vouch for the quality of Lug. They are well made and have held up during travel and over the years. An Amazon review indicates that the Lug Flipper won't hold chunky pieces. When I was traveling 80% of the time I bought numerous travel jewelry cases and junked them all because I just couldn't find one that I felt was worked well. I used jewelry rollers, also didn't like them. I currently use a large Vera Bradley cosmetic bag and put the jewelry pieces into very thin cloth or mesh drawstring bags to keep the pieces from scratching and tangling inside the cosmetic bag. Not a great system but it works for me.

I am interested in seeing what works for others.

Last edited by MissJoeyDFW; Apr 13, 2016 at 8:33 pm