FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at HNL
Thread: Cars at HNL
View Single Post
Old Apr 9, 2016, 12:18 pm
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Originally Posted by SpeedRicer
Thanks qs933! Looks like American typically has bags arriving at baggage claim F, which looks to be close-ish to the skybridge for the garage? According to the National website, we may be able to walk across the skybridge to get to the Emerald/Executive aisles, which would work out great if that's the case.... ^
Yes, you can use the Skybridge. Or if you prefer, just walk across the street at grond level to the elevators in the garage and go straight up.

Sadly, no Charger/Challengers for me last week. Will try again next week as I'm back again. I chose a Jeep Compass last week just to try it out. Never again - what a pig on gas and, while comfortable, not very peppy. In fact, quite sluggish.

But great service as I had 2 separate reservtions booked (3 days using 1-2-free and 2 days using 2 other free days). Not only were they able to combine the reservations so I didn't have to go back to return/re-rent, but the second res was for a compact and they didn't bat an eye about me having a full size from the first res.