FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GUIDE: LHR / London Heathrow Connection, MCT inc. AA T3 <--> BA/IB T5
Old Apr 7, 16, 5:45 pm
muishkin

Programs: AA EXP
Originally Posted by gardengirl View Post
After reading this post I looked at today's history for the flights we'll be taking next week. PHL-LHR (AA) came into T3. LHR-VCE (BA) leaves from T5. I'll keep track. If I do see a pattern is it safe to plan the 2 hrs. to T5 without the worry of a change making it impossible to return to T3 on time?
Is there a reason you want to go back to T3? BA 598 leaves from T5.

We have an 11 hr. layover. We're in Business so able to get into Galleries Lounge in T5. I've searched and haven't been able to determine if we can access Galleries Lounge in T3. Do I understand it right that there are 2 Galleries Lounges in T3, both a First and a Club Lounge?
Just go to the Galleries in T5. I am still confused as to why you want to go back to T3.

To make the day more interesting, would it be advisable to split the time exploring both T3 and T5? I'm also wondering about splurging on Elemis Spa. Usually I'm too frugal (cheap) to do much of this but trying to make this long layover part of the vacation experience.
NO you can't do that (not since 9/11). Your boarding pass is for T5 so you'll not be able to get to airside on T3.