FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Emirates (EK) Awards Availability/Booking/Routing (2016 and Later)
Old Apr 6, 2016, 12:48 pm
zzrayzz

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Diamond
"Connecting segments-- and I'm speaking from experience with DXB-MLE/SEZ/SIN/BKK, seem to be more readily available to agents than AS.com. IME, married segments and stopover inventory are quite unreliable on AS. "
I totally agree with this.

Originally Posted by paladin732 View Post
Has anyone else noticed that mixed-class availability seems to have vanished?

If I search my first leg, I can see first class
If I search my second leg with my first leg, I can only see biz.

Expertflyer shows Z available on that first flight and D available on the second

I was able to do this Sunday, but can't seem to do it today.

Anyone have any luck calling to get something like this fixed? AS told me twice over the phone they can't force it and are unable to (refusing?) to contact Emirates to work it through with them.

Assuming you are not within the 60 days (from departure) so you can just cancel if it doesnt work; if you see F in your first leg, but when searching for first leg+2nd leg together, you do not see F but only see J available. I recommend you to book the J seat. Then right after booking, call AS immediately and tell them you want to upgrade your first leg to F. The rep should have no problem doing this and will tell you that it will cost you the F redemption rate for the entire trip (though your 2nd leg will be in J). I hope this makes sense...