FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Exclusive (not available to everyone) bonus offer - April 2016
Old Apr 6, 2016, 11:41 am
Epicura

Originally Posted by gregv
Not sure if OP has the same offer I received, but the terms of my offer state:
"Member will earn double elite qualifying nights and stays at any of the more than 1,300 SPG® participating properties between April 1, 2016, and June 30, 2016, but only after registration occurs. Promotion is not retroactive for nights/stays completed before registration."

I interpret that to mean if someone registers at the deadline of June 1st, their stays from April and May would not count?
Strange, T&C of my offer are:

Eligible member must register by June 1, 20166, 11:59 p.m. EST. Member can earn 4,000 bonus Starpoints® after fourth (4th) eligible paid stay, 4,000 bonus Starpoints after the eighth (8th) eligible paid stay, and 4,000 bonus Starpoints after the twelfth (12th) eligible paid stay. As part of this promotion, member may earn a maximum of 12,000 total bonus Starpoints for 12 eligible stays from April 1, 2016, through June 30, 2016 (the "promotion period"). This promotion is not transferable. Bookings made prior to the promotion period are eligible, but only eligible stays consumed during the promotion period will earn a bonus.

These T&C do match with Lurker's statement about retroactivity.